French food has a “Je ne sais quoi” factor that delights and makes French cooking iconic. Bring the flavors of France in your own kitchen and prepare a French bistro meal that your family and friends will remember!
French food can be described as elegant, sophisticated and refined, using only the best and freshest ingredients. French cuisine is based on traditions, elaborate cooking techniques and recipes have been perfected by World renowned French chefs and cooks for many years. Recipes are passed down from generation to generation, and each region of France have their own specialties. Cooking French food can daunting and thought of difficult to do, but with a little time and a great recipe, you will be surprised at how easy it can be.
Eating in French bistro is an experience of fine food, great wines and a unique atmosphere where classic dishes are mixed with rustic wholesome foods. Inside this book, you will find recipes of dishes typically offered in French bistro from classics to more rustic meals.
The true flavors of French Bistro cooking are found within this book and are accessible to everyone, from the novice who likes to experiment in the kitchen, to the seasoned cook who has attempted — and succeeded — at practically every style of cooking.
Inside you’ll find:
• Delightful appetizers like the Spiced Duck Rillettes or the Classic Mussels with White Wine Sauce
• Satisfying French soups and stews like the French onion Soup or the Armorican Fish Stew
• Classic chicken and poultry dish such as the Coq au vin or the Duck Confit
• French beef masterpieces like the Provençale Beef and the Beef Bourguignon
• Delectable pork and veal recipes like the Veal Medallion with Morel Sauce or the Ham, Cheese and Apple Tart
• Coastal fish and seafood creations the Sole Meniere or the Mussels with Cream Sauce
• Easy to prepare vegetarian dishes and sides like the French Ratatouille or the Cheese Soufflé.
• Sweet endings like the Mousse au Chocolat (Chocolate mousse) or the Classic Tarte Tatin (French apple pie)
The recipes in this book are genuine to the various regions of France, bringing into your kitchen flavors that are ripe with the essence of the culture. From rustic chicken dishes to elegant duck, along with regional seafood and desserts that will kiss your soul, this book is a French bistro menu in and of itself. The next time you reach for the phone to make a reservation at a French bistro, try reaching for this book instead, and bring the flavors of Paris, Champagne, Lorraine, the Loire Valley, Burgundy, Bordeaux, Provence, or Normandy cooking into your own kitchen.
Let’s get started! Scroll back up and click the buy button to instantly get your copy!
Genre: Food & Drink, Culinary Arts & Techniques, Regional & International, Home & Garden, Crafts & Hobbies, Nonfiction, Education & Reference, Etiquette
Size: 141 pages
Free download for Kindle from 23 February 2020 onward