Making your own soaps at home has never been so easy with simple Step by Step methods! Enjoy the luxury of homemade natural soaps
How many times have you brought a bar of artisan or home-crafted soap to your nose and inhaled the scent and lightly traced your finger over the texture of the bar, thinking to yourself how wonderful it would be if you were only able to make soaps like that yourself at home. If you are anything like me, that exact scenario has happened, but I always backed away from soap making thinking it was just too difficult. That was until I learned just how easy and enjoyable home soap making can be. All you need to get started is a little guidance from a trusted friend, and that is exactly what you will find in this book.
Soap making is an age-old craft, one that allows you creative expression and a sense of satisfaction. Within this book, the beginning soap maker will find everything that they need to start their crafting journey. From an introduction to commonly used terms to understanding and simplifying the process of creating your very own soap recipes, this book will help you along every step of the way, with clear and simple advice that isn’t clouded with overly technical talk or chemistry lessons. You can now craft all of the beautiful, pure soaps that you have imagined with ease and pleasure.
Inside find all the information to make soap making easy, affordable and contribute to your wellbeing and of your loved one. Organic homemade soap are the perfect gifts for friends and family. And who knows, maybe a new business!
Here is what you’ll get from this book:
• Term to know for soap making.
• Explanation on each style of soap making so that you can quickly determinate which one suits you best.
• A list of necessary materials you’ll need for soap making including equipment, lye, as well as oils and fats.
• A list of fragrances and colorants which you can use, depending on the purpose of the soap you're making.
• Simple precautions for keeping your craft a safe and enjoyable experience
• Step by step technique to make soap using the cold processed method.
• Step by step technique to make soaps using the melt and pour method.
• 21 great recipes, including, to name just a few, the basic soap formula, Kitchen and Bath Hand Soap, the Sweet Honey Bar, the Invigorating Foot Soap, the Summer Lime Bar, the Winter Facial Bar and Herbal Shampoo Bar and for all kinds of needs.
• Included are also some tips on making your own soap recipes.
With this book, you'll be able to master this old craft with ease thanks to the clearly explained step by step approach to soap making. It so easy and so much fun! Let’s get started!
Scroll up and grab your copy today!
Genre: Home & Garden, Crafts & Hobbies, How-to & Home Improvements, Nonfiction
Size: 82 pages
Free download for Kindle from 11 August 2019 onward