Power of Vitamin D: A Vitamin D Book That Contains The Most Scientific, Useful And Practical Information About Vitamin D - Hormone D
A mounting scientific evidence clearly demonstrates a wide range of incredible health benefits Vitamin D may provide, yet most people continue to be low in Vitamin D---despite the vitamins they take, the food they eat, the milk they drink or the sun exposure they get.
In "Power of Vitamin D", you will learn:
• Why we are facing a true Pandemic of Vitamin D deficiency.
• The crucial role Vitamin D may play in the Prevention as well as Treatment of various Cancers.
• How Vitamin D may help Prevent Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Hypertension and Kidney Disease.
• How Vitamin D may Prevent as well as Treat Muscle Aches, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Bone Pains and Osteoporosis.
• The vital role that Vitamin D plays to help you fight off Colds, Flu and other infections by boosting up your Immune System.
• How Vitamin D may Prevent as well as Treat Autoimmune diseases such as Asthma, Lupus, Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and Thyroid Diseases.
• How Vitamin D may Prevent as well as Treat Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, Alzheimer's dementia, Parkinson's disease, and other neurologic diseases
• The essential role of Vitamin D during Pregnancy for Mothers and Babies.
• Doctor often miss the Diagnosis of Vitamin D deficiency because they order the wrong test.
• The right test to Diagnose Vitamin D deficiency
• The best way to Prevent and Treat Vitamin D deficiency.
• What is Vitamin D Toxicity and how to Prevent it.
• Amazing health benefits of Calcium And Magnesium. How much you need on a daily basis.
• Incredible health benefits of Vitamin K2. Its synergism with Vitamin D
Genre: Professional & Technical, Medicine, Nonfiction, Science & Maths, Health & Fitness, Alternative Medicine, Diets & Weight Loss, Nutrition
Size: 251 pages
Free download for Kindle from 19 September 2019 onward