A complete recipe anthology for the Mediterranean Diet!
Including exotic recipes that spans the old world, from the southern Italian coast, to Greece, down through Turkey and Lebanon. This complete collection of recipes will help you to become an expert of coastal cuisine.
This style of food is designed with your health in mind. This is why the Mediterranean diet has become so popular in recent years. As a nutrition coach, I strongly believe in the benefit of this style of eating. I traveled extensively across these countries years ago, where I learned how locals eat, and discovered not just the food but the philosophies behind the food.
This collection includes recipes not commonly found in most Mediterranean diet cookbooks. The reason is that with the Lebanese and Turkish cooks, I've narrowed in on the Middle Eastern aspects of the diet. The truth is, many of the famous ingredients, like hummus and yogurt dishes, originate more in these countries than in Greece, for example. This style is therefore a more authentic Mediterranean experience.
Some of the benefits of this collection:
- The Mediterranean diet involves switching to healthier fats which helps greatly with weight loss.
- A reduction of red meats and risks associated with them.
- Potential for improved cholesterol levels.
- Reports of increased neurological health. Better memory and concentration.
- The maintaining of all essential vitamins and minerals in your diet.
- And a lot more
The Megapack Collection will provide enough recipes to experiment with for years to come. Through mastering this cookbook, you'll be an ethnic culinary savant.
The collection is available with one click to your web browser. No, you don't need a Kindle device to read it - instead, learn the recipes straight from your computer, tablet, or even your phone.
Genre: Food & Drink, Culinary Arts & Techniques, Regional & International, Nonfiction
Size: 306 pages
Free download for Kindle from 23 February 2020 onward
Prepare delicious and healthy Chicken recipes every day of the year!
Download FREE on Kindle Unlimited.
Eating chicken is a healthy way to nourish your body. It's full of nutrients and is a lean protein.
In this cookbook, you will find over 365 recipes which include appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta and noodles, chili and stews, main entrées and even camping recipes. These recipes are varied and flavorful for an everyday meal or special occasions; you will be able to savor chicken recipes the World over and adapt them to your specific dietary needs. From quick and easy to prepare for a beginner cook to the more experimented cook, you are bound to find many recipes to try and enjoy with your family and friends.
Inside, you’ll find:
• Facts and interesting information, as well as health tips and benefits of eating chicken.
• Flavorful appetizer recipes like the Margarita Chicken Nachos and the Hoisin Chicken Spring Roles.
Comforting soups like the Shitake Chicken Soup and the Greek Lemon and Chicken Soup.
• Tasty salad recipes like the Pear Lascaux Chicken Salad and the Chicken Caprese Salad.
• Delicious sandwich recipes like the Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches and the Larb Chicken in Lettuce Wraps.
• Wholesome pasta and noodles recipes like the Italian Seasoned Chicken with Spinach and Pasta and the Thai Chicken on Broad River Noodles.
• Heartwarming chili and stew recipes like the Moroccan Style Stewed Chicken and the White Chicken Chili.
• Memorable main dish recipes like the Dijon and Wine Roasted Chicken, the Kung Pao Chicken, the Mushroom Chicken Casserole, the Rosemary Chicken Bake, the California Chicken, the Middle Eastern Tahini Molasses Chicken, the Asian BBQ Chicken, the Apple Orange and Fennel Chicken and the Satay Chicken Pita.
Download today and enjoy reading on your favorite device like Kindle, Ipads and Iphones, Androids tablets or phone, and even your computer with the free Amazon Kindle apps.
Let’s start cooking your favorite chicken recipes! Scroll back and click buy for an immediate download!
chicken recipes, chicken cookbook, easy chicken recipes, poultry cookbook, poultry recipes, chicken kebabs, chicken
Genre: Food & Drink, Cooking by Ingredient, Culinary Arts & Techniques, Home & Garden, Nonfiction
Size: 684 pages
Free download for Kindle from 16 February 2020 onward
Genre: Food & Drink, Culinary Arts & Techniques, Special Appliances
Size: 5.38 mb
Free download for Kindle from 10 February 2020 onward
Genre: Food & Drink, Culinary Arts & Techniques, Quick & Easy
Size: 645 pages
Free download for Kindle from 27 January 2020 onward